- Wet your watercolor paper. You will paint 2 full pages.
- Satruate the paper with watercolor paint. Let dry.
- Cut one piece of paper into a circle. Cut the other paper into 12 long strips for the months, 7 medium strips for the days of the week, and 31 squares for the dates.
- Write the months, days of the week and dates onto their respective pieces.
- Cut the wooden coffee sticks to size.
- Hot glue the ends of the sticks to the paper.
- Glue cardboard backing to the back of your calendar (optional).
Pair this craft with Acorn to Oak’s The Way of Time
Make Your Own Perpetual Calendar: