Do you have a bin full of peeled, cracked crayons that your kids have used and abused? This is the perfect craft for you! Kids love to make their own recycled crayons, and they are eco-friendly! We always try to use and reuse everything we own, as much as humanly possible. They also make a great gift.
- Silicone Mold
- Used crayons
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Peel your crayons completely. Break them up into small segments.
- Arrange the recycled crayons into the silicone mold.
- Place the mold into the oven on a baking tray.
- Watch carefully, bake until the wax is completely melted.
- Carefully remove out of the oven.
- Let harden.
This is the final product! My boys loved making these crayons. They make them as gifts and give them to their friends!