When I saw this mushroom poster, I knew I had to make something out of it! I decided to make this puzzle out of recycled cardboard. I have made a puzzle out of recycled cardboard before using this same method, except I used rocks we found on our beach walk. You can find that puzzle here. This time, I used the vintage poster to use the designs for our puzzle. You can find a free download to the poster that we used here.
2 pieces of recycled cardboard of the same size
- Print out vintage mushroom pictures. You can find a free download to the vintage mushroom poster that I used here.
- Cut out the mushrooms you want to use for your puzzle.
- Lay the mushrooms out on the cardboard in the design you would like your puzzle to be in. Glue the mushrooms to the cardboard.
- Carefully cut out the mushrooms using a craft knife.
- Pop out the mushrooms from the recycled cardboard.
- Glue the cardboard with the cutouts onto another piece of cardboard of the same size.