This felt watercolor pouch is a sweet and simple to make. It’s a great gift to give to someone who knits or crochets. Your child can help make it, which always makes it extra special. I love the look of these wood crochet hooks with the felt. It could also be used to hold pencils or paint brushes. We used a similar method and a sushi mat to make this felt paintbrush roll.
- Soak a piece of white felt in water.
- Paint your felt with watercolors. Let it dry.
- Fold and whip stitch the edges with a piece of embroidery floss.
- Secure the wood bead in a knot on one side of the felt.
- On the other end, double knot a loop that is big enough to receive the bead.
- Place the hooks in, roll and secure.